Articles in peer-reviewed journals, published conference abstracts, etc.
- van Riesen, A., Furet, M., Chevallereau, C., & Wenger, P. (2019). Dynamic Analysis and Control of an Antagonistically Actuated Tensegrity Mechanism. In ROMANSY 22–Robot Design, Dynamics and Control (pp. 481-490). Springer, Cham. [PDF]
- Furet, M. & Wenger, P., "Workspace and cuspidality analysis of a 2-X planar manipulator", 4th IFToMM Symposium on Mechanism Design for Robotics, 2018.
- Furet, M., van Riesen, A., Chevallereau, C. & Wenger, P., "Optimal design of tensegrity mechanisms used in a bird neck model", European Conference on Mechanism Science, 2018. [PDF]
- Furet, M., Lettl, M. & Wenger, P., "Kinematic Analysis of planar tensegrity 2-X manipulators", 16th International Symposium on Advances in Robot Kinematics, 2018.[PDF]
- Böhmer C, Plateau O, Abourachid A and Cornette R (2018).When development meets mechanical forces: new insights into the morphogenesis of the vertebral column in birds. 2nd Joint Congress on Evolutionary Biology in Montpellier, France.
- Böhmer C, Plateau O, Cornette R and Abourachid A (2018). What is a long neck? The effects of scaling relationships between skeletal dimensions and body size in living and fossils birds. International Paleontological Congress (IPC) in Paris, France.
- Abourachid A, Plateau O, Cornette R, Van Wassenbergh S, Provini P and Böhmer C (2018). Avineck, the neck of birds, an arm for robots. Society for Experimental Biology (SEB) in Florence, Italy.
- Böhmer C, Aladini M, Chummun V, Plateau O, Cornette R, Duriez O and Abourachid A (2018). Ripper vs. gulper: biomechanical adaptations in the neck of sympatric vultures. Society for Experimental Biology (SEB) in Florence, Italy.
- Böhmer C, Plateau O, Cornette R and Abourachid A (2018). What is a long neck? The effects of scaling relationships between skeletal dimensions and body size in birds. Society for Integrative & Comparative Biology (SICB) in San Francisco.
Published on Saturday, November 25 2017 by Christine Böhmer